The Arm Stand is capable of offering a few incredible things which you never expect from this device. When you browse any online store, you will come across a plethora of arm stands provided by different brands. But a strong Microphone suspension scissor arm stands such as TONOR T20 has definitely got something unique to stand out in the competition. Go through the following review on TONOR T20 arm stand to know everything about this device:
TONOR T20 is manufactured from a highly durable and top-quality steel material that makes this device long-lasting. It has incredible workload capacity that can be as high as 1.8kg/4lbs. The compact and sturdy design of this stand makes it an ideal device to carry both indoor as well as outdoors. TONOR T20 also comes with high-quality steel rods that brag about the amazing thickness of 1mm and width of 12mm.
You may like: TONOR TC-777 Review – The Best USB Microphone Under $50.
The contact area of the stand is four times greater than the conventional version. On the virtue of this feature, the stand offers extremely high stability that other devices fail to offer. The headset hook is also properly integrated into a desk clamp thereby making the device extremely convenient for users. TONOR T20 helps you to get rid of all the cable clutter that you face with other devices. It is extremely easy to install and you can get going within only a few minutes.
It is one of the unique features that separate TONOR T20 from other devices. It comes with an adapter of different sizes that you can connect with any microphone and shock mount. You get an adapter of size from 3/8″ to 5/8 thereby offering total flexibility to users. The device also comes with a vertical or horizontal distance of 700mm along with a complete 360-degree rotation. Users can easily make adjustments with it to achieve settings of their choice.
The springs of TONOR T20 are sturdy enough to support some of the bulky microphones like Blue Yeti. Users can easily hold the microphone in an ideal position without risk of any dropping or slippage. The unique cylindrical shape of TONOR T20 offers a wide surface area to hold tightly thereby making it remain firm till the work of a user is finished.
- The overall load capacity of the device has given a boost of 80% which makes sure that there is hardly any vibration noise at the time of its use.
- You can easily attach it to diverse kinds of microphones very similar to snowball and Yeti.
- TONOR T20 also comes with a Pop Filter that prevents unnecessary sound at the time of recording.
- You can easily integrate this device easily with earphone hook.
- The device offers a screw size of 3/8″. The package also includes an adapter of 3/8″ to 5/8″ size that can easily support all the microphones which come with 5/8″ thread.
- The desk clamp port has got an extremely sleek design which allows stand arm to achieve 360-degree rotation. The flexible angle of the stand also lets you set it to any specific height of your choice.
- The arm length of TONOR T20 is quite limited but it doesn’t create any hassle for users.
- The unavailability of fastener or lock for the arm is something you will miss in this device.
- TONOR T20 also comes with external spring construction but it is not putting any limitation on the performance of this device.
Package Contents, Price & Availability
TONOR T20 comes with all the important accessories that you require to get the best out of this device. In the package, you can find a Pop filter, Mic clip, Desk clamp, Boom arm, Cable tie, Foam Cover, After-sales card, 3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter and user manual to guide you through the entire process.
You get all these items in one package with dimensions of 16 x 6.7 x 3.9 inches and a weight of 3.79 pounds. TONOR T20 is available for purchase on Amazon within the price range of $35-$40.
You may also like: TONOR Q9 USB Microphone Kit Review – An Excellent Plug & Play Microphone Set.
The Bottom Line
TONOR T20 is one of the highly cost-effective devices available in the market today. It offers outstanding stability and convenience to users that other arm stands to fail to deliver. In short, TONOR T20 provides you more than what you expect from a device within such a low price range.